Monday, September 17, 2012

Full steam ahead in the workshop…

Christmas prep starts this week- I am thick in the midst of researching new ideas, mock-up building, and daydreams galore! Sometimes the best part of a new design is the initial dreaming. Lots of ideas flying around the workshop today:

Doll ideas and patterning- trying a half-size variant this week. Tiny fingers!

How to make a Winter Fairy Throne? Hmm…

Want to make a new Fall Tunic out of some yummy fabric I just found that I had totally forgotten about in my stash…

Winter Holidays menu building…

Christmas Gift List- what should this years’ theme be?

Holly, Mistletoe, Pine, and Moss internet research…

And lots more to come in the following weeks ahead! I just love the creative atmosphere of this time of year, don’t you?

Hey you faeries, get outta that fabric bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment