Saturday, September 11, 2010

Itchy fingers

Sorry kids- no pics today. I forgot to take my camera with me to the La Mesa Craft Show, and boy, am I ever regretting it! I always have such a good time there, and come away with at least 100 ideas for things to make. Oh! my fingers are a itchin' to get craftin! This year they had such good things for Halloween- stuffed withces hats and shoes, pumpkin head dolls, lots of primitve painted signs and quilts. oh! the quilts. I am dying to recreate something I saw there! Oh well. I did, however, get to go to two other fabric stores in the area- Rosie's Calico Cupboard, and The Country Loft. Heehee- the fairies won''t know what hit'em this Halloween! I actually got a small piece of the "Ghastlies" too! This was a good weekend. Can't wait to show you what I've got planned for this stuff. Back next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment