I’ve been to the library a few times in the last two weeks, and thought I’d make a list of the books I brought home…oh my. I might have bitten off more than I care to admit this time around:
1. Martha Stewart Living December 2012
2. Gooseberry Patch Christmas 2012
3. Christmas Gifts From The Kitchen Georgeanne Brennan
4. Christmas With Rosamunde Pilcher
5. Mary Engelbreit’s Tis The Season Holiday Cookbook
6. The Best Of Gooseberry Patch Old Fashioned Christmas Favorites
7. Christmas With Mary Engelbreit Voume 1 Let The Merrymaking Begin
8. Betty Crocker’s New Christmas Cookbook (1993)
9. Southern Plate Christy Jordan
10. Eating Well Comfort Foods Made Healthy Jessie Price
11. The Book Of Burger Rachel Ray
12. Quick Fix Meals Robin Miller
13. Christmas Cookies Lisa Zwirn
14. In The Heat Of The Kitchen Gordon Ramsey
15. Martha Stewart’s Dinner At Home
16. The Homemade Pantry Alana Chernila
17. The Food52 Cookbook Amanda Hesser & Merrill Stubbs
18. Williams Sonoma Casual Entertaining: The Best Of The Lifestyles Series
Ahem. I’m going to be fairly…busy…the next week or two it seems.
Christmas is coming, I can almost smell it! Well, actually, ok- I do, because I’ve been trying out some of these recipes and the house smells amazing…
What? Doesn’t everyone check out 18 books from the library just to test recipes for Christmas two months in advance… while rereading every back-issue of Victoria magazine for Thanksgiving decoration ideas, in between making paper houses and animal cutouts for Yule decorations and Pajama bottoms for Solstice gifts?
Or is that just me…
Hey, you Faeries get out of that glitter- it’s not snow!