Friday, November 16, 2012

Oops- where’d the week go?

Oh- it’s Friday again! Someone started up the Time Machine again…

I am in the midst of Gearing Up for The Holidays here at the old Pixie Cottage folks. Paper cutting, sketches, acrylic paints, bins of flour, red stretchy fabric and every book on Christmas known to man are spread out across every surface of my wee little house. Barely any room for the cookies…

Speaking of cookies- what’s your favorite Chocolate Chip cookie recipe? I absolutely love the one on the back of the Ghirardelli bag- nice and crisp, perfect circles of sweet perfection! Alas- I don’t have any right now.

Drat.

Looks like it’s back to good old Tollhouse for now. Lovely soft, cakey mounds of chips and dough, I like both kinds.

(But I prefer Ghirardelli. Just sayin’. Hmm, looks like a trip to the store is in order!)

On another note- I’ve discovered Grooveshark! After sticking with Pandora for what seems like ever, this is a nice change of pace. Hey you Faeries! The Fridge light is not a disco ball- and who put Mr. Saxobeat into the rotation?

No comments:

Post a Comment