Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Caught in the act…

Ooo-da-lollie:

DSCN6026

Ooo-da-lay:

DSCN6027

Oh, Hi mama:

DSCN6028

Nope, I’m not being cute for you:

DSCN6031

I uh, I’m taking a nap:

DSCN6032

Been here for hours, just lying on the floor.

Lol- she’s been sleeping with her tummy against the cool wall during the hottest part of the day.

This is the busiest week of the year for us- Awards Night; Expressions, which is a poetry, band, English essay open house thing where the kids find out Mr. E really does have a wife; our wedding anniversary; graduation rehearsal; eighth grade end of the year trip; graduation and the last day of school; work parties; both our mother’s birthdays; and it’s all wrapped up with Father’s Day. Whew! Throw into that mix the first Official Weekend of Summer; getting the carpets cleaned; sewing for said birthdays (yes! Got all my projects finished with time to spare! Hmm, what shall I make next?); Physical Therapy appointments, and a new gaming venue…uh, I think I’m gonna need a vacation from my summer vacation! Or at least an assistant to take over some of my duties… Good thing Miss miss is resting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment