Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Grand re-opening

I just realized I never announced the re-opening of The Grimoire last week. I decided that it was relevant since I still like it’s Fantasy elements- plus, my writing schedule here on Magickwyrds isn’t allowing me the space for any posts about my gaming life (ahem. which is HUGE right now! So much to tell- go see if you’re interested in table top gaming, rpg’s, mmo’s, Star Wars, World of Warcraft, or kitsunes. Points if you know what those are folks!) 

Err, I just had to add all those words to my writing program’s dictionary.

Today I am working on my Jedi Counselor, a new quilt, and dice bags. I’ve also been cooking up a storm in the kitchen this week using recipes from Mollie Katzen’s  The Vegetable Dishes I Can’t Live Without –  the Spinach and Artichoke Gratin came out fabulously, even though I went without the artichoke. The Bok Choy and Broccoli Rabe with Shiitake dish turned out great, and tonight I am attempting Asparagus Crepes with Mushroom sauce- can’t wait! I’m planning on making extra crepes and using them saturday morning for breakfast with lemon and orange zest. Perfect!

Now if I could just find my rotary blade. . . hey you faeries! That’s not a pizza cutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment