Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Slowing Down…

Whew! What a weekend- a few Drives into the countryside, Crafts Fairs, Tea Shop foraging, Fall Leaf Peeping, Financial Meetings and File Organizing, lots of knitting, a little quilting and one late night surprise dinner later, I’m exhausted! So the kitters and I are taking it easy this week, especially now that the break in the weather is over and the heat has come back. Here’s a taste of what we found this weekend:

loot blog

How about a little recipe for this week?

Take one part thrift, one part tea shop jelly, one part Christmas whimsy, and swirl in one part brand new china. Pack CAREFULLY and steal away home for a wonderful taste of fall fun! I’ll be back later on this week with a peek at the work that’s been done on the Watercolour Quilt. For now- I think I need a nap…

1 comment:

  1. I love that blue. It's gorgeous! I hope you're having a restful week. :)

    ReplyDelete