Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Musing

Today feels like a listy kind of day. I’ve spent this crazy busy week-

Sewing and photographing a project to show in this space…

Cooking and baking, with disastrous results…

Playing and creating new characters in SWTOR. It’s addicting…

Losing seedlings left and right to damping off, drat…

Waiting on pins and needles for a new baby grandnephew to find his way into the world…

Trying to find the time to do my gaming homework on a very complicated,  but beloved character…

Struggling with emotions this week…

New spring plant purchases- I promised myself more flowers this year! Yaay!

A new thrifting addiction- instant spring basket collections are so uplifting! And cheap…

Coming to the disappointing realization that I don’t like blueberries after all…

Spending too much time on the computer, and not enough time on laundry, but fixing that today…

Loving that sewing is fun again!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the gaming homework went well. Looking forward to seeing Cobwebb again soon!

    ReplyDelete